Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Red for Love




Happy Valentine's Everyone, Leeds is full of balloons and red today! I'm not a person who celebrates valentine's, I believe everyday is a love day like everyone says LOL!! but my main issue is the whole commercial idea out of Valentine's, it's very commercial, and I hate who takes me as a consumer for granted and use my feelings to sell more, everything is super expensive and everything is super tempting!!! I mean why not all options available during valentine's aren't there everyday with convenient prices??? One more thing... Valentine's at least should not be only for 1 person or a lover I'm against the idea that market is trying to sell about "The Love Day" as "The Couple Day" !! Love is NEVER EVER made for your partner ONLY, single people nowadays, are sad people, feeling lonely, trying to find their love, a partner that they can offer them love. people forgot that there is tons of things to love. Your heart can fit everyone and everything, people made small room for love in their heart. A good heart, will always have room to everything that deserves to be loved in this world, That love will always keep the heart warm and never alone!! love your family, your friends, your job, your coffee, your outfit, your house, your food and specially  YOURSELF!!! 
All I wanted to say is Happy Valentine's everyone!! :D 

I WORE
Coat: ZARA
Top: TopShop
Jeans: River Island
Sunglasses: Quay Australia 
Lipstick: Maybelline Gloss 
Bag: Top Shop
Boots: Top Shop 















No comments:

Post a Comment