Friday, November 24, 2017

Down By The River


Hi Guys!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays that I used to celebrate back in Qatar with my amazing American folks and tons of friends that I consider family from all around the world. So Guys enjoy it and make your life festive by celebrating all possible cultural celebration. 
Now Speaking of this post, it took me ages to post it, I actually shot this in May ( I Know!! I'm a lazy creature). But finally the perfect time has arrived to post it and feel summer in this cold grey weather. I remember this day was sunny hot, cold , cloudy and rainy all the same day!! but I had a blast with my best friend here in UK, trying to peddle to a good angle for pictures. This area is called Knaresborough  which is located in West Yorkshire in England it was 20 minutes drive from Leeds to one of the most beautiful rivers ever. it is not touristic which is a shame!!! whoever wants to visit England, this place is a must, it nourishes your soul by beauty and peace.  


I WORE: 
Jumpsuit: ZARA
Bag: ZARA
Heels: Top Shop 
Sunglasses: Quay Australia 
Bracelet: Swarovski 
Choker : Primark. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment