Thursday, January 4, 2018

Grayscale



Happy New Years!! 
Wish you all had an amazing night and a great beginning of 2018! 
2017 was a great, crazy, life changing year for me. I’m definitely a different person this year. What I realized through 2017,  people changes all the time, always!! I learned this year, to accept changes, because I have changed myself, this year I had alot of life changing events, and it was full of happiness, travel, pain, tears, depression, poor appetite, alot of dance, new experiences, amazing people came, people who do not belong to my journey anymore left, much more others are always there for me and I will never let go. Life is very surprising, my new year resolution is just let be, live it, enjoy the storm, enjoy the rain and let go. Life is short, enjoy it while it lasts. Be good and do good, not only for people around you but for you, for you to always hope, to trust, to give love to everything around you and love yourself. 
I wish you all a great year and let’s positive this year and give more than take. 
Happy 2018 !!! 
I WORE:
Trousers: Top Shop
Shirt: Zara
Boots: H&M
Blazer: Top Shop
Bag: Primark
Sunglasses: Quay Australia 















No comments:

Post a Comment