Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Golden Skirt


Hello Everyone!! I hope you are having a great week and enjoying Sales all around the world. It's been very cosy week for me and I/m enjoying the cold weather. Last year was my first experience of living in a cold country (unfortunately was amazing country with the worst weather). And suddenly all I talk about all the time is the weather, It was very challenging and I had the depression that hit every person in winter who moved recently to UK! (It's a must trust me). I hated every moment of cold weather, I spent all my money on Taxis, if I ever wanna move (cuz usually I spend days without leaving my flat), then Spring came around and there were I fell in love again with England!! So this year I'm very determined to " No Excuses" and the challenge of going over cold weather again and actually function ( walk and walk and walk....). I can proudly say, I can bare it and I actually enjoy it, I stopped taking taxis and I actually go out without fearing the first cold miserable breeze ( I realized it's all about a good coat and thermals! HAHAHA!!!!!)

Now back to the outfit, you will be surprised that both the skirt and the sweater were going to be returned to the shop because I really didn't feel it's my style, I didn't know how to style it or where to wear it. But of course I have passed the receipt deadline and I was not able to change it or return it, so I was stuck with both and then I realized, they would look nice together and TaaaaRaaaaa!!!! here it is!! I loved it together, what about you? 

Photographer: Martyna Martyn

I WORE: 
Skirt: ZARA
Sweater: Miss Selfridges
Boots: H&M 
Bag: Primark


























No comments:

Post a Comment