Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Pumpkin Patch


Hey Girls!! Winter is here !! I can't wait to get under my warm blanket and enjoy it. Living in UK made me realize how amazing it is to live every season to the fullest. I loved fall as much as I'm loving winter. After all I was born in Fall, the colors of Fall are sensational. Now let's talk about my outfit, you can tell that it is not my style at all, however, getting out of my comfort zone is one of my hobbies since I always get amazed by what i have been missing such as, washed out jeans, big jumpers, hats and boot!! I have always wanted to try this style where I look effortlessly sexy yet comfy. I hope you enjoy this because I definitely did.

Photographer: Matt Mccormick

Salut les fifis!! L'hiver est arrivé !! Je ne peux plus attendre pour passer sous ma couverture chaude et en profiter. l'experience de vivre au Royaume-Uni m'a fait réaliser à quel point il est extraordinaire de vivre chaque saison au maximum. J'ai aimée l'Automne autant que j'aime l'hiver. Après tout, je suis né à l'Automne, les couleurs de l'Automne sont sensationnelles. Parlons maintenant de ma tenue, vous pouvez dire que ce n'est pas du tout mon style, cependant, sortir de ma zone de confort est un de mes hobbies puisque je suis toujours étonnée par ce qui me manque par example, un jean délavé, grands sauteurs, chapeaux et botte !! J'ai toujours voulu essayer ce style où je ressemble sexy sans effort et confortable en meme temps. J'espère que vous apprécierez cela parce que je l'ai absolument appréciée.



I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed it. 

I WORE: 
Jumper: Zara
Shorts: Zara
Bag: Zara
Hat: Primark 
Boots: River Island. 
Sunglasses: H&M 

J'espère que vous l'aimez autant que je l'ai aimée.

JE PORTAIS:
Cavalier: Zara
Shorts: Zara
Sac: Zara
Chapeau: Primark
Bottes: River Island.
Lunettes de soleil :: H & M





















No comments:

Post a Comment