Monday, October 16, 2017

Velvety Champagne Pink


Hi Guys!! I know it has been AGES since last time I posted an article in my website!! It's ridiculous I know, I have literally stopped all Summer. It was a crazy summer, full of adventures and happiness. As much as I missed you guys, as much as I enjoyed the summer and not feeling guilty not posting this long :P. writing and do photo shoots for me is more of a job and I had to have a break. It feels really nice though, everyone has to try to have a break from social media and try to enjoy real life as much as they can, after all mental picture worth 1000000 camera picture. 

Anyways, about today's post!! I took these pictures in July :P. I know I'm really lazy :D. 
I delayed posting but I felt now is the right time.... Cuz it's FALL and it is one of my favorite time of the year!! well summer always my best, but fall brings in different colors to life!! 

Stay tuned guys and I promise I will never be missing this long :D 

I WORE: 
Dress: H&M 
Top: Bershka
Heels: Miss Selfridge 
Necklace: Vintage shop in Brighton. 

Photographer: MATT MCCORMICK 



















No comments:

Post a Comment