Friday, July 14, 2017

Metallic Woman




This look feels more fallish, I live in UK there is no exact season, our summer is a combination of summer, spring and fall. we live it all. This is a day in my summer wear I have to wear water proof jacket to comfortably enjoy my day but never forget to be stylish. I honestly found this jacket around many of sold items but this particular jacket, I noticed that there were alooooot left which means, few are only buying it. I'm a person who challenge herself and people, love to be always out of the comfort zone. I decided to give it a try and show how ugly things in shops can be beautiful.

I WORE:
Jacket: Top Shop
Boots: River Island
Hat: H&M
Light Jacket (inner): H&M
Leggings: Primark
Top (Old): H&M
Sunglasses: Quay Australia














No comments:

Post a Comment