Sunday, July 9, 2017

Not Your Babe


Hi Fashionistas, I hope you are all enjoying your summer and still looking around for fashion gossip and inspirations. I hesitated before styling this outfit. It is a bit bold and I was not sure I will fit. I believe personality changes with the outfit, the way we walk, the tone we talk with, our looks changes with the outfit. I personally wear the character of each outfit, if it is feminine I look like a princess , if it is streetstyle I walk like a street girl and if it is sporty I walk like an athlete. I believe it is important to suit your outfit. It shouldn't always be "it doesn't suit me". It can be " I can suit it". 
I WORE: 
Jeans: Bershka
Boots: H&M
Top: H&M 
Choker: Primark
Bag: TopSHop
Earrings: Primark
Sunglasses: Primark














2 comments:

  1. Awesome dress..
    ShiftingSolutions.in offers Free Quotes of Registered Movers and Packers Delhi Compare to save money and select the best.

    For packers and Movers enquiry and help, plz visit-
    Packers and Movers in Delhi
    Packers and MOvers Delhi
    Packer and MOver Delhi
    Movers and Packers in Delhi
    Delhi Packers and MOvers

    ReplyDelete