Sunday, December 11, 2016

German Market in Leeds


It is definitely my favorite in Leeds so far! It is Christmas time and there is nothing more beautiful than a Christmas market to visit. In Leeds it is a German Market, it is small compared to other cities in UK but It is very friendly and cute. 
Loved visiting in the morning have my breakfast there and walk through Christmas and winter shops. 
It was 2 degrees when I went but it was worth it. 
my outfit was very cosy and Comfy to spend as much time as possible in the Market. and you never go wrong with Nude. 

Photographer: @korm87

I WORE: 
Coat: H&M
Hat & Boots & bag: Primark 
Hoodie: Primark 
Jeans: River Island  


















1 comment:

  1. You totally slayed in this German market in Leeds.I just love your complete attire.The way you have carried out this long coat is so classy.You overall looked so outclass.

    ReplyDelete