Friday, December 23, 2016

Because it's Fur


Hi Guys! I just Got back to Doha for Xmas Holiday and I'm so thankful to be here and enjoy the weather as much as I can specially the Sun and the warmth in the morning. But I still have some shots and outfits that I didn't post but too them recently in Leeds, These were taken by a very talented senior photography student in UK. The whole outfit was very Edgy for me, I felt it is very odd and eye catchy when I walk in the street, but after 10 mints walking I felt confident. Some actually approached me to know if it is a whole sweater or it is 2 pieces than of course the following question " From where did you get it?" 
I answered that Question Below: 

I WORE: 

Sweater: ZARA
Bag: ZARA
Beanie: Primark
Shoes: TOPSHOP 
Pants: ZARA

Photography : Martyna
















No comments:

Post a Comment