Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top 20: Best of Paris Haute Couture Week

This post is a little bit late, but it's fun to pick the best dress I fall for.. The haute couture fashion show was held in Paris for the Fall/ winter collections. The event hosted the best designers to expose their collections. The dresses were out standing, it took me hours to pick the best! Moreover, I believe that a dress where it is revealing and bold, yet you can say only elegant and classy about it, is a success! needs so much creativity and talent to combine it, and that's where you can tell "this designer nailed it!!". Enjoy and I hope you agree and Like!!


1. Ralph and Russo 


This dress was my favorite of all, I can keep staring for ever in this piece of art. For a young new designer this is a hit! 


2. Zuhair Murad


This dress reminds me of all the advertisements of shampoos and perfumes, it makes you wanna fly and feel fresh, living a fairy tale with class and seducing look. 

3. Valentino  



This Cape is marvelous, so chic, classy and Royal. If you ever wear it, surely everyone will bow for your Highness. 


4. Giambattista Valli



Even Though Valli didn't impress me with his collection, this dress was pretty impressive. I don't usually settle for bold, eye catchy haute couture dresses, but this mixed between chic and funky. Simply I love it! Big Up Valli !!


5. Zuhair Murad


Again and Again, Zuhair Murad, I can't get enough from his collection, usually every time I watch runaways, I get bored and ask myself, "who would wear something like that in the street or in a party, seriously?!". When it comes to Zuhair, I would say: "show me more!" .

6. Valentino.


As simple is the color, texture, shape and style of this dress, it was just perfect! very simple and super elegant.


7. Ralph & Russo



The new Brand Designers did it again!! his collection keeps impressing me!! Believe me it was the hardest to pick the best, the whole collection is just splendid! 

8. Zuhair Murad.


How sexy is this dress, usually I believe in Haute couture, the less you show, the better it looks. But I can't help it with this dress and of course my favorite winter color, how can I say no? It has to be one of my best selections.

9.  Ralph and Russo.


How amazing is this piece? I usually stick to dresses. this has to be one of the best, I guess you can tell without explaining.. 


10. Zuhair Murad


This dress is very elegant, and the colors just makes you look like an angel from the sky.


11. Valentino 


And Valentino in another naughty Royal style! very elegant the details are magnificent. Moreover, what else can be more royal than black and gold. 

12. Zuhair Murad


Taylor swift style, this dress can be worn by young teenage girls and by young woman. It's very girly and elegant. 


13. Ralph & Russo


Another dress where it reminds me of perfume advertisements, revealing but still simple and elegant. 

14. Dior.


I expected much more from Christian Dior, this dress was the only one that I liked, descent, classy. I can see it on Princess Kate, or Queen Rania. I just fall for it.




15. Chanel



I knew Karl would save the Best piece to Kendall Jenner! It is super creative and artistic! The hairstyle on Kendall was a hit in All social Media!! 



16. Ralph & Russo


Another Piece where I can imagine it on a Princess or Queen, descent and elegant! beautiful colors yet, it reminds me of north African, ancient Fashion.


17. Elie Saab


Of course he will be in the list! Elie always inspire me, it was also the hardest to pick, had to ask myself what would you buy if you go through this collection! the answer is : I can't decide, I wish I can have it all", still if I ever saw a runaway of Zuhair or Elie I would tell, this is one of them, their touch is very famous and well known, yet I can't differentiate between both, of course, it's the lebanese touch!


18. Elie Saab. 




19. schiaparelli


I don't really know this designer to be honest! but this pink with another fluffy dress mixed with elegancy! Yes please!! love it !


20. Versace


I didn't expect this dress from Versace but you can tell it's there... on the top of the dress, yes it can't be anything else but Versace! Even thoug it's artistic, and I'm not a fan of artistic pieces, I would wear it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment