Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Rasta Girl





I believe in change, I believe a person need a change in order to feel fresh, different and unique. every woman deserve to feel unique, and to feel every style. I have tried this style during my trip to Bali. It teach you how to be humble, to feel loose and very relaxed. this outfit is very summerish, I bought my pants from very smal local shop in Bali. surprisingly it is very comfy and It seems stylish in very Boho style. 
It took me seconds to tell the lady go on braid my hair. and I love it. somehow and as always I wear the personality that suits the style. braided hair, tanned skin, bear foot. Honestly I felt more human, more Natural, and more me. 
all my outfit was purchased from local shops in Ubud Market, Bali. 

Hope you enjoy it. 































No comments:

Post a Comment