Saturday, June 13, 2015

Ciao Milano - Day 1



Milano, the city of fashion. had the chance to stay in this city for a week, it is very charming, people are so welcoming even though had to learn a bit of Italian to communicate. the weather, the sightseeing and shops were just on fleek. 
for the first day I visited the DUOMO the famous cathedral in Milan, it took 500 years to built it.  I was enchanted with every detail. so far it's the best cathedral I have ever admired. 
than I had a walk in the Galleria were all brands were exhibited, got the chance to walk in the first shop of Prada in the world. I was like a happy kid in Milan. 

I wore: 
Shoes: Bershka
Top: RIVA
Trouser: Zara
Bag: H&M 
Ear rings: Carolina Herrera.














































No comments:

Post a Comment