Saturday, March 28, 2015

Celine Gold Bag Limited Edition for Middle East






The Gold Celine bag was released for winter collection 2015. there is Only 4 pieces of it in the world exclusively in the Middle East. Qatar was one of the country who had the chance to host the bag. the bag is so Elegant, simple, gorgeous!! I was so In Love. Celine always surprise me and make me fall in love more and more with every single Detail. 

my outfit was something I call it sheek chock. 
where I combined 2 style classy elegant, with a sporty vibe. 
my small white bag, was a precious gift from my precious girlfriend all the way from  Turkey. 

I wore: 

Top: Givenchy 

Hat: H&M
Blouse : ZARA  
Skirt: Caldezione 
Boots: ALDO 
Bag : Mango 






                        




















No comments:

Post a Comment