Monday, July 14, 2014

Wear White



This is Totally one of my favorite looks this summer, so decent even Hijabi's can wear it and fashionable. the heat was really killer, but I had fun with my dear friend photoshooting this outfit. I was going to combine it with red but thought pink would give it more summerish vibes. and I was right :D 
Hope you all will like it, and all outfit details are below. 
Photo credits goes to : Swera's Photography.
she is talented isn't she :D 









































I WORE: 
Necklace: Forever21
Shirt: Bershka
Bag: LuLu's kiss 
Heels: Bershka
Leather Pants: H&M
Sunglasses: Prada.

4 comments:

  1. Charmingly chic! Pretty shirt there along with the chic peep-toe pumps. The sunglasses are also pretty lovely. Cool stuff!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you jhon you have been always supportive and cheering, i really appreciate. Tima xx

      Delete
  2. You look amazing like always Tima!
    Love your outfit & your MU
    you remind me of Blake Lively
    xx
    asma
    asmazlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete