Friday, June 9, 2017

Talk to the Palm


Hi Ladies, I hope you are all enjoying the holy month, fasting is very hard for me in UK, it is challenging but thankfully it has been 2 weeks and I'm keeping it up. Lots of effort, dedication and patience, yet, it is totally worth it. This photo- shoot was in April when the cherry blossom trees were everywhere in UK. it is very beautiful and colorful atmosphere during Spring and weather was getting better so I thought of pink outfit that matches the background. 
It would be a shame not having pictures around cherry blossom trees while in UK, I wouldn't miss it for the world. 
I hope you like it girls as much as I did. 
PS: I'm doing healthy tips daily on my snapchat to tackle the hunger during Ramadan, if you are interested check it out on: Timabenbrahim 
Instagram: timasfashion 

I WORE: 
Sweater: ZARA
Boots: River Island
Skirt: Top Shop
Sunglasses: Primark
Choker: Primark
Bag: Top Shop
Rings: Primark

Photographer: Martyna Martyn 




































3 comments: