Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunset at Tunis


It's been a month now since I came back home for vacations, I've been absolutely in love with every detail here. I didn't have enough time to snap nor to take picture because I chose to enjoy every beautiful moment live! and have a mental picture instead. 
This was one of the spots that I was admiring everything about it, I decided to take more than a mental pictures. My outfit is basically the style I wear every day since I came here. 
Tunisia you've been amazing! 

Location: The Cliff- La Marsa, Tunis.

I WORE: 
Top: ZARA
Necklace: FOREVER21
Shorts: H&M
Sandals: ALDO 
Bag: Micheal Kors












                        







2 comments:

  1. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post. without a doubt in love with each detail here.I'm a professional resume writers I did not have enough time to snap nor to take photo because I selected to revel in every lovely second stay! and feature a mental picture as a substitute. This was one of the spots that i used to be admiring the whole thing about it, I determined to take more than a intellectual pix.

    ReplyDelete