Thursday, July 28, 2016

Ascia Loves Riva


Hello guys!! It's been a while since last time I've posted an outfit. I flew back to my home and since day one I've been busy with Family, Boyfriend and Friends. I will be more active in the upcoming days, as I feel super guilty abandoning my Blog for weeks. 
Speaking of this outfit. It was one of the challenging Styling since I started blogging! all pieces were amazing from AsciaXRiva I had a hard time choosing and even harder time trying to put my touch in Ascia's style. You can tell when you enter Riva where is Ascia's Colection... It is Totally Ascia!!! 

I hope you liked my styling. 

I Wore: 
Bottom to Top: AsciaLoveRiva 
Bracelet: Forever 21
Necklace: TopShop
Lipstick: NYX Merengue Gloss 
Jeans: Pull&Bear (Old Collection) 

You visit Riva to Shop Ascia's Collection at Ezdan Mall or Lagoona Mall Or You can shop online Ascia's collection : Here

Shout out to the best Photographer in Town: Hassan Salem Photography













No comments:

Post a Comment