Friday, June 17, 2016

19th Century


Recently I visited a fairy tale restaurant and decided to have some pictures around it. I totally recommend visiting Romeo&Juliet restaurant located in the C-Ring road. My dress is one of the few black dresses that I have. I do not wear black most of the time, I just don't feel that comfortable wearing it but this dress was worth it. Long sleeves are so trendy this season make sure you grab your own style.

Heels: Matalan
Bag; AYAM
Dress: Missselfirdge 
Necklace: Swarovski
















1 comment:

  1. Cheapest service provider packers and movers in Vadodara - Ahmedabad
    http://packers-and-movers-ahmedabad-baroda-surat-rajkot.in/packers-and-movers-vadodara.html
    packers and movers vadodara
    Modi packers and movers vadodara is cheapest,Moving or relocating your house from one place to another is never an easy job. It requires a lot of patience and expertise. Without proper knowledge you may end up losing or damaging your useful and valuable goods.


    ReplyDelete