Thursday, December 17, 2015

Splash X Tima



Sorry for not Constantly Posting Articles of my outfits, blogging is not only about strictly outfits but mostly of exposing my daily life and show how fashion effects my daily routine. So in order to do that I need sometime to events, social engagements and my daily work. 

So Far, this outfit is ranked from my Top 20 outfits and I hope you like it as much as I adore it. total look is by Splash located in Center Point. Again and again, I will always keep reminding myself of how cheap and amazing their collection is. Total look didn't cost more tha 150 QAR !!!! 
Yet it looks classiest ever!! 

I don't feel cheap but I feel proud and elegant. 

Total Look: Splash 
Black Bracelet: ShopUnike  
Pink Bracelet: Swarovski 
Ring: Splash
Earrings: By Kilian 



















No comments:

Post a Comment