Friday, September 4, 2015

Reunion with 2 Tunisian Bloggers




So During this day I met 2 Tunisian Bloggers at La Marsa where we had the chance to finally gather and update each other and share experiences, specially the difference between being a blogger in Tunisia and In Doha. It was one of my best days, even the way the weather was really bad. I met Asma Z Lifestyle  and Emna from Mademoizelle,tn where they were both very welcoming. I was happy because I had the chance to meet Asma who we started together blogging and magically we found each other, and Emna who were always supporting me in every single post. I simply loved them both, they are beautiful inside out. 

Below you will find our pictures together and the details of my outfit. 

I Wore: 

Necklace: Forever21
Jumpsuit: Bershka
Heels: River Island
Clutch: Ubud Market (Bali) 
















1 comment: