Tuesday, May 5, 2015

#Visit_Tunisia




Recently my country witnessed a tragedy of a terrorism act in one of the main attraction for tourist, Bardo Museum, since that day a campaign started on social media with the famous quote " I will come to Tunisia this summer". In Order to support couldn't wait till summer, so I visited Tunisia In spring Break. I didn't have enough time to shoot all the attractions of Tunisia. But Sid Bou Said was the best to share with you. I have always been in love with the charm and the spirit of Sid Bou Said. 
the Jasmine rose is the symbol of Tunisian Hosting manners. I hope my pictures will inspire you to #Visit_Tunisia

I wore: 
Pants: RIVA 
Sweater: H&M 
Necklace: Forever 21 
Shoes: Bershka 
Bag: Aldo
Sunglasses: Ray ban   


































No comments:

Post a Comment