Friday, January 30, 2015

Tanagra Opening In Qatar at Villaggio Mall



hey Fashionistas, Hope you're all doing well. I'm sorry for my lack of posts, I really miss blogging. I have been busy working on my senior project, and then went on vacation which I will post about soon. but I promise I will write posts often! 
This post is about an opening event that I attended a few months ago. Tanagra is a store that recently launched in Villaggio mall-VIP section- it is all about fancy brands for home decorations and accessories. The event was so fun and the band made it even better. I've posted my best artistic pieces that I found in the store. It is really worth it's value, my outfit was business attire style - hope you like it. Details of where my outfit from is below. A short video about the event is featured below as well. 




















I wore: 
Necklace: Forever 21
Top: Zara
Jacket: Bershka
Jeans: Pull&Bear
Bag: Charles& Keith
Heels: Steve Madden

1 comment:

  1. I'd be trampled if all sites gave articles like these awesome articles. hyderabad mall list

    ReplyDelete