Friday, April 11, 2014

LANVIN Qatar Opening


It was pleasure and honor to attend such a luxury event in Qatar. where it was the opening of first store of LANVIN in the region. I totally enjoyed my time there,meeting new people interested in fashion and reunite with lovely local bloggers fashion organizers, consultants, brand managers and more. I was fascinated with such fine couture collection of LANVIN everything is classy and trendy. the organization of the event was fabulous, i totally fall in love with the store that makes u feel comfortable to dig in.  




I was happy having my best friend around: Kouki 



a fashion organizer and blogger of Design Creation company, Joanna. it was a success, well Done.  




the Designer and Founder of LAS fashion: Layla, and her lovely daughter





chatting with my gorgeous ladies about fashion 



one of the sales man in LANVIN store which it happens to be Tunisian. 

with kouki, chiara from "Bonjour chiara" and the lovely "Le Paper Doll" 

with my number one supporter Nourhen

happy to meet her again: Elizabeth from " glam your image"





with chiara and the lovely tunisian image consultant and personal stylest and also the PR of Darz collection



with Poline from Design Creation company, one of the organizers


with my one and only Nourhen, thank you for everything, I love you.

I Wore: 
Dress: River Island
Heels: Spring
Necklace: Forever21
Watch: Folli follie
Purse: Splash

No comments:

Post a Comment